You’re sitting there asking yourself why I needed to post a recipe for Grilled Chicken Quesadillas when they’re pretty much the easiest thing on earth to make.
Well, for you and I they might be easy. But everyone has to start somewhere. And since I am all about taking you from the basics to some of the more intermediate level recipes, I figure why not start with the very basic of basic recipes.
Plus, I know many of you who follow me are fresh into college and on your own. With a little Coleman grill, you can make the best quesadillas ever!
So settle in and grab a red solo cup full of whatever’s on tap. Let’s learn how to make the easiest dinner ever.
- 2 cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
- Topping Options - sour cream, avocado, tomatoes, beans
- Heat the grill on high with the lid closed.
- On a cookie sheet. place two tortillas side by side. Brush with oil, then flip the tortillas over.
- Sprinkle a cup of chicken and a cup of cheese on each one of the tortillas. Top each with a tortilla, then brush the tops with oil.
- Back at the grill, carefully slide each of the quesadillas off of the cookie sheet. Drop the heat to low and watch the tortillas to make sure they don't burn. When the underside is golden brown, carefully flip them with a large spatula. Grill until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove quesadillas and turn off the grill. Slice into wedges and serve with toppings of your choice.